Sunday, June 24, 2018

Songs for My Deer-Wolf (Part 2)


1) Of Montreal
It's Different for Girls

2) Van Halen
Intruder/(Oh) Pretty Woman

3) The Beatles
I Want You (She's So Heavy)
Something

4) Sonic Youth
Bull in the Heather
Dirty Boots

5) Blitzen Trapper
Furr
Sleepytime in the Western World

6) Midnight Oil
Beds are Burning
Dreamworld

7) Death
Let the World Turn
Politicians in My Eye

8) The Dead Milkmen/Ramones
Punk Rock Girl
Sheena is a Punk Rocker

9) Belly
Feed the Tree

10) Bonnie Raitt/Lowell George/John Hammond/Freebo & Bonnie Raitt/Aaron Neville/Greg Allman
Can't Find My Way Home

11) Mother Love Bone/Chris Cornell
Man of Golden Words
Seasons

12) Zap Mama & Michael Franti/Michael Franti & Spearhead
Poetry Man
Life is Better With You

13) Rising Appalachia
Medicine
Swoon
Resilient

14) XTC
Dear God

15) Sturgill Simpson
All Around You
Call to Arms

16) Chris Stapleton
Midnight Train to Memphis
Outlaw State of Mind

17) Mamas and Papas
California Dreaming
Dedicate to the One I Love

18) Joan Jett
Crimson and Clover
Do You Wanna Touch Me (There)

19) Divinyls
I Touch Myself

20) Coleman Hawkins
Body and Soul


























No comments:

Post a Comment